Massachusetts Contractor License

Massachusetts State Contractor Licensing

Construction Supervisor License, Electrical, Security

Licenses are regulated by the Massachusetts Department of Public Safety.

Construction Supervisor

For certain construction projects, oversight from a licensed construction supervisor is required. Learn about the types of licenses and how to apply, renew or update your license. You can also check a construction supervisor’s license.

Home Improvement Contractor 

All contractors, partnerships, and corporations that solicit, bid on, or perform residential contracting as a contractor or subcontractor on an existing one to four unit owner occupied residential property in Massachusetts must be registered as a Home Improvement Contractor (HIC). An HIC Registration is different from a Construction Supervisor License (CSL) and they are not interchangeable.

NCL can assist you with the following licensing classifications:

  • Construction Supervisor License
  • Elevator
  • Electrical
  • S-License
  • Private Investigator
  • Concrete
  • Fire
  • Pressure Vessel
  • Pipe Fitter
  • Refrigeration
  • Home Inspectors
  • Plumbers and Gas Fitters

Licensing Boards

Consumer Protection & Business Licensing 

Call Nationwide Contractor Licensing at (954) 233-0222