Get a Contractor License and let us manage the entire State Licensing Process for Contractors
Unlike other companies, API manages the entire process from start to finish. Obtaining a State Contractor License can be an arduous process. It’s even harder when you have to study for an exam and maintain your current job schedule and family obligations. We oversee all applications until approved! At API, we have the knowledge and resources to help our clients deal with special circumstances that could potentially stall licensure. We specialize in handling all problematic issues and if a board appearance is required for any reason, we thoroughly prepare you for the process. It’s easy to get confused and frustrated when dealing with State and Local Licensing Laws. As a Full-Service Processing Company, API manages the entire licensure process so you don’t have to.
Application Processing – Get a Contractor License from us
API prepares and processes required state applications and documents to simplify the process and obtain your license.
- Licensure by Exam
- Reciprocity Applications
- Add/Replace Qualifier Applications
- State Research Presentations- Find out what you’re getting into!
- Registered Agent Services
- County & State Registration
- Re-Activation/ Inactive Applications
- Qualifier Placement Services
Our Services Include:
- Educate and consult our client on licensing laws and the licensing process
- Determine Eligibility Qualifications based on client’s specific needs and background
- Prepare and process licensure application
- Assemble necessary documents
- Register Corporation or LLC with the Secretary of State
- Provide Registered Agent Services
- Oversee the clients application until approved
Company Licensing Services:
- Form Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships, Fictitious Name/DBA
- License Bonds, Surety Bonds, Statement of Bonding
- Find qualifiers for Start-up, Existing Companies ie., death of license holder or desertion by disgruntled employee, etc.
- Registered Agent Services
- Foreign Corporation Filings
Is your company already licensed? Many companies hold numerous state licenses sometimes through one or many individuals. Keeping up with state license renewals can be an arduous process as each year requires continuing education, financial requirements and additional business requirements to stay active. API processing can handle this process for you. Check out of license renewal section for more information on license maintenance.
- Exam application processing
- Provide exam materials
- Allocate the appropriate prep schools, seminars, or home study programs
- Consult with client about the exam process, testing procedures, and important rules.
We can also help you with our Online Continuing Education for Contractors in order to renew your existing license.