Corporate / LLC Filings

Corporate Filings for Contractors

Let NCL handle all your business needs.

Incorporate Your Business. Business Entity Formations Include:

  • Foreign Corporations and Foreign LLC
  • C Corporation
  • S Corporation
  • Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)
  • Limited Partnership (LP)
  • Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
  • Professional Corporation
  • Sole Proprietorship
  • Doing Business As (DBA)
  • Registering for State Tax Accounts


Our Incorporation Service Includes:

  • Check to see if the corporation name selected is available with the state
  • Prepare and file your Articles of Incorporation/Organization with the State
  • Obtain Federal ID Number
  • Filing for Small Business Status (Sub-S Corporation)
  • Provide Certificate of Good Standing, when needed.
  • Provide Registered Agent Services
  • Monitor progress and notify you upon approval of the state.
  • Mail to you hard copies of all filed documents via Federal Express
  • Annual Report Filing Services


Call Nationwide Contractor Licensing at (954) 233-0222