Arkansas Contractor License & Help with State Licensing
Electrical, Alarm, HVAC/R, Plumbing, Fire, and General Contracting License
We make it easier for you to obtain an Arkansas Contractor License. Let our licensing experts help your business.
- Do you need to know the company and qualifier license requirements?
- Are you licensed in a state that has a Reciprocity Agreement with Arkansas
- Can you use help with the application process?
- Does your business need a qualifier already licensed in Arkansas?
- Do you need a surety bond?
- Do you need help forming registering as a Foreign Corporation?
Call NCL! Our company offers contractor licensing application assistance in Electrical, Burglar Alarm, and Construction license classifications. We offer over 25 years in the Electrical and Construction Licensing Industry. NCL has the knowledge, resources, and expertise to help get you licensed.
NCL can assist you with the Arkansas Contractor License classifications:
- General Contractor
- Limited Energy
- All Construction related licenses
Contractors Licensing Board
The Contractors Licensing Board is an Agency of the State of Arkansas. The Board regulates the issuance of license for Commercial and Residential Contractors in the State of Arkansas pursuant to Ark. Code Ann. §§ 17-25-101 through 17-25-315. Residential Contractors in the State of Arkansas are regulated pursuant to Ark. Code Ann. §§ 17-25-501 through 17-25-513.
Arkansas Department of Health
Arkansas Department of Health- HVAC and Plumbing
Fire Protection Licensing Board
Department of Labor- Board of Electrical Examiners
Arkansas Board of Private investigators & Private Security Agencies
Arkansas Department of Environmental Air Quality
State Highway and Transportation