State Licensing for Burglar & Fire Alarm Contractors
Alarm licensing is regulated differently than most other contractor licenses. Most states have an alarm board and require registration of technician and sales people employed by the company. Alarm licensing requires a special knowledge and skill. Fingerprinting is usually part of the process.
Prepare and Process Applications for:
- Burglar Alarm
- Fire Alarm
- Electronic Access Control
- Fire Sprinkler
Most Alarm licensing requires Electronic Security Association Certifications. This is needed prior to submitting your alarm license application. Call NCL, We specialize in nationwide alarm licensing. We can manage the certification process for you. We will set up your Certification Course and schedule your exam.
- Alabama Electronic Security Board
- Tennessee Alarm Board
- Mississippi Residential Electronic
- Louisiana State Fire Marshal
- Arkansas State Police
- Georgia – LVA
- California BSIS
- Nevada – C2d- Low Voltage
- Arizona CR67 Low Voltage Communications
- South Carolina Burglar and Fire Alarm
- North Carolina Alarm Board
- Texas Private Security Bureau
- Utah Alarm Licensing
Alarm licensing nationwide typically requires fingerprinting of all applicants, employee registrations, sales representatives and technicians. NCL will schedule your fingerprinting appointment or mail you hard copy cards so you can obtain local fingerprints. Either way, NCL will manage the entire process for you.